- Soldier Pass Trail from Sedona
- Travel through the rugged countryside and challenging trails of Sedona towards Soldiers Pass
- Ride over, around and up the red rocks
- A challenging 4x4 experience that only a Jeep can provide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Red Rock Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Soldier Pass Trail Jeep Tour from Sedona.