Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a professional photographer
Departure & Return
A map to the Meet-Up point will be emailed after booking your date and time are completed. If it does not impact the timing too much, we can pick you up at your lodgings. When you receive our email, text or email your workshop date, and the name and address of your lodgings.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Waiver signature required before tour can begin
- Subject to U.S. Forest Service weather restrictions. If canceled due to these restrictions, you will be given the opportunity to choose an alternative date within the next year
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please be aware of temperatures and weather conditions, and please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journey In Common Photography Workshops
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend this workshop especially for beginners and aspiring amateur photographers alike and I felt personally, as did my wife, that we gained a lot from the morning." See review