Explore our promoted experiences
- Highlights tour around Sedona
- Learn about the history and geology of Sedona
- Admire breathtaking vistas and quirky landmarks
- Drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the ten most scenic routes in the nation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your informative guide shares fascinating stories about Sedona's history, plant and animal life, geology, and climate throughout your tour. Keep your camera handy for frequent photo ops of breathtaking vistas and local landmarks. After pickup from your uptown Sedona hotel, meet your guide and hear an overview of the points of interest in the area, so that you can customize your tour to your interests and abilities.
Some of the most popular parts of the route include a drive through Oak Creek Canyon, which is considered one of the most beautiful canyons in Arizona, a 'little cousin' to the Grand Canyon. Drive the scenic route that runs between the creek and the towering red rock formations and stop at Bell Rock for stunning views of the massive rock. You can even stop at roadside stands that display Native American jewelry and crafts for sale.
Airport Mesa is another highlight, where you'll want to get your camera out to capture this vantage point on the red rock of West Sedona. Then visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross, an architectural wonder that was built in 1956. The innovative building was constructed on a 250-foot (76-meter) tower of red rock, with an enormous window that illuminates the interior and frames the desert landscape and sky outside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- HOTEL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- This tour is conducted in a touring van.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great West Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Nice low key tour, perfect for older adults and those just looking to relax." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews