- 2-hour Jeep tour, from Sedona
- Go off-roading on a moderately bumpy trail near Sedona
- Get great photo ops of the landscape around Seven Canyons
- Learn from the guide about Sedona's history and environment
- Ride in a sturdy open-air Jeep that seats up to seven passengers
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for children age 2 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Jeeps hold up to 5 guests depending on guests height and weight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Day in the West Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Sedona Lil Rattler Jeep Tour.