Explore our promoted experiences
- Drive through the Painted Desert and Navajo Nation
- Visit Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend with views of the Colorado River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Sedona
- Lunch and bottled water provided
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, & Flagstaff hotel pickup (Sedona, Village of Oak Creek & Flagstaff pickup within city limits only). Departure/Pick Up time is approximately 6:00-6:30am. Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
What To Expect
On arrival, follow a Navajo guide into the narrow, twisting sandstone cliffs of the 120-foot-deep (27-meter) canyon, where sunlight descends in dramatic shafts. Watch it illuminate the walls of the slot canyon in shifting yellow, orange, and violet hues, and learn to best capture the vivid scene on camera.
Make a stop at the Cameron Trading Post, where Zuni, Hopi, and Navajo artists sell silver jewelry, pottery, and other artisan crafts. Eat a provided boxed lunch at Glen Dam with a majestic view of Lake Powell on one side and a glimpse into the depths of Glen Dam Gorge on the other. Hike up to Horseshoe Bend for dramatic views of the Colorado River from above, then continue on with return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Lunch provided
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable traveling clothes and footwear (sneakers are fine)
- Layers are recommended for the fall, winter and spring months
- Tour requires walking on uneven, unpaved terrain for 90 minute durations
- Don't forget your camera
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be ambulatory for walking portions of tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour from Sedona.