Explore our promoted experiences
- Variety of options to explore the Out of Africa Wildlife Park
- Horseback ride only for 1 or 1.5 hours
- Add a jeep tour with insightful narrative
- Opt to include a picnic lunch or wild west dinner show
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum of 8 years of age for children
- Long pants & close toed shoes are required
- Maximum of 250 lbs for the horseback portion
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Day in the West Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by One-Hour Jeep Tour and Horseback Riding Combo in Camp Verde.