12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See another side of Washington State on this private, full-day tour. Following morning pickup from your accommodation, head out to the countryside: you’ll discover the fertile valleys and orchards where apples, cherries, apricots, pears, and other crops are grown. Enjoy snacks and lunch at an area fruit stand (own expense), and discover local landmarks—including an Ice Age–era “dry waterfall” and the mineral-rich Soap Lake—before returning to the city.
- Enjoy a tranquil day in nature on this full-day trip from Seattle
- A private tour offers a personalized, flexible way to see the sights
- Visit the orchards that make Washington State famous, and enjoy samples
- See a side of central Washington State that most visitors miss
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir water bottle filled with filtered water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Seattle, Bellevue, and airport hotels. We also pick up at the cruise terminals and the airport.
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
- Pier 66 Bell St Cruise, Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheryl's Northwest Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during WASHINGTON ST AGRICULTURE, Apples & Irrigation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during WASHINGTON ST AGRICULTURE, Apples & Irrigation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during WASHINGTON ST AGRICULTURE, Apples & Irrigation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during WASHINGTON ST AGRICULTURE, Apples & Irrigation?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
WASHINGTON ST AGRICULTURE, Apples & Irrigation
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonHistorical Tours - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandHistorical Tours - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Discovery ParkBallard DistrictSky View ObservatoryWaterfall Garden ParkAlki Beach Museum of FlightSeattle Cruise PortOlympic National ParkLake UnionSeattle Chinatown-International DistrictSnoqualmie FallsChateau Ste. Michelle WineryHard Rock Cafe SeattleWoodland Park ZooOlympic Sculpture ParkPacific Science CenterElliott BayBainbridge IslandUniversity of WashingtonLake Washington