- A 3-hour private sailing adventure on the Puget Sound
- See the downtown Seattle skyline and the Olympic Mountains
- Look for local wildlife in their natural environment
- Private tour ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Kingsley and her Captain will meet you at Shilshole Bay Marina's "O-Dock." The address to use for GPS is 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100. We strongly suggest using Lyft / Uber / or Taxi services as parking is limited! If you must drive, public parking is on the south side of the main building, or the row closest to the steet on the north side. Your captain will greet you at the gate for "O-Dock", north of the main building. There is a head (bathroom) on the boat, and we will offer you shore restroom before departing. If you are lost or running late please call Captain Russ at (303) 941-6960. For any other questions or concerns, call Captain Dylan at (206) 300-9012. Address: 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100 Seattle, WA 98117 Directions: • From I-5 take exit 172 for 85th St • Turn right onto 32nd Ave NW • 32nd Ave NW will turn into Golden Gardens Dr NW • Turn left onto Seaview Pl NW • Shilshole Bay Marina will be on your right • Park close to the main building in the row closest to the street
What To Expect
When departing the marina, look for an impressive display of sailing and motor yachts. The direction of the wind will determine which direction the tour will begin.
As the boat sets sail for Puget Sound, feel free to help the captain and learn how to sail, or just sit back and enjoy the incredible view. Some of the points of interest include the downtown Seattle skyline, highlighted by the iconic Space Needle and the Seattle Great Wheel, plus the Olympic Mountains with majestic Mount Rainier rising over 14,000 feet in the distance. Along the way, look for marine wildlife like seals, sea lions, porpoises, a variety of fish and on some occasions, a whale sighting.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Candere Cruising
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.