- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure Point: North side of Lake Union in Fremont. Address: 1341 N. Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98103 Directions: VERY IMPORTANT: Parking in Seattle is extremely limited. For the most enjoyable and stress free experience, Uber, Lyft, Taxi or bus services are strongly recommended. The address for is 1341 N. Northlake Way, Seattle, WA, 98103. Please walk around to the left side of the Divers Institute building. (Face the front door, go left) Please DO NOT go into the Divers Institute. Go down the ramp into the parking lot, the boat will be waiting for you at the end near the picnic tables and plants. Feel free to bring along any food and nonalcoholic beverages as desired.
What To Expect
Enjoy a cocktail (the first round is included) and the scenic view of popular Seattle points of interest like the iconic Space Needle, Seattle Great Wheel, the Fremont Bridge, Gas Works Park, the University of Washington, St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral and much more. On a clear day, notice the Olympic Mountains with majestic Mount Rainier rising over 14,000 feet in the distance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of six people per booking
- No animals allowed on board
- Cruise runs rain or shine, the boat can be enclosed
- Captain reserves the right to terminate any cruise before or during if unsafe conditions arise. 'Unsafe condition' includes, but is not limited to, the weather, mechanical failure, intoxication of passengers, unsafe or inappropriate behavior of passengers
- Bring any food and nonalcoholic beverages as desired (including coolers or picnic baskets). Beer, wine, and cocktails are available for purchase on board (first round is complimentary)
- Smoking is prohibited
- Boat is equipped with bathrooms
- Consult a physician if suffering from motion sickness
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Candere Cruising
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Seattle's Favorite Sightseeing and Cocktail Cruise.