- Mt. Rainier National Park tour from downtown Seattle.
- Stop at the park’s visitor center in Longmire, and see a presentation
- Discover old-growth forests and wildflower meadows in the park
- Visit Christine Falls and Narada Falls
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet at 6:30am on the corner of South Main St and Occidental Ave S for this tour. You know you're in the right place if you're in front of a cafe called "The London Plane".
Please meet at 6:40am on 4th Avenue in front of the Seattle Public Library located at 1000 4th Ave.
Please meet at 6:50am on 4th Avenue at the cross street of Stewart. You know you're in the right place if you're in front of the Urban Yoga or Urban Coffee signs. Please be on the 4th Avenue side.
Please meet at 6:55am in the Harrison Street turnaround. You know you're in the right place if you're at the circle driveway right next to the MoPop museum and can see the art installation of reeds titled, "Grass Blades" by John Flemming.
What To Expect
Next, make your way inside the park, and admire its beauty as you first walk to Christine Falls and then further down the Nisqually River to the 188-foot-high (57-meter-high) Narada Falls. Lastly, stop at Paradise, and catch sight of its stunning meadows. Look up to see one of the Cascade Range’s and Washington’s tallest mountains, Mt. Rainier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Enjoy lunch at a Mt. Rainier cafe or buy a picnic lunch at our grocery store stop (own expense)
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended (temperatures can vary from rainy and cold to sunny and hot in a single day)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Please allow up to 11 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children 5 and under
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Northwest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "bear in mind some of the trails are quite steep so wear sensible shoes." See review