10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Traveling to Mt. Rainier with a small group means you can get out of the tour vehicle a dozen times to snap photos and walk around, something that's not possible with large groups. You'll get personalized attention from your guide and listen to engaging commentary about your natural surroundings while taking short hikes.
- Small group of just 10 people or fewer for personal attention
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Seattle means no rental car
- Premium catered lunch included
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, and snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide and driver accompanies you throughout your journey
National Park fees
Tea, coffee & coco
Choice of gourmet lunch with entrée, side of vegetables, fresh green salad, and dessert.
Hotel pickup and drop-off within downtown Seattle
4-6 nature walks through Mt. Rainier’s ecosystems with a certified guide
Guide Gratuities (not required, always appreciated, equal to about 15% of your tour price)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, AirBnB’s, and vacation rentals in downtown Seattle. Pick up times in downtown Seattle are typically between 7:40am-8:00am. Once you make a booking, please contact us to confirm your pick up location. At least 1 day before your tour, we will contact you to inform you of your individual pick-up time slot. This is the best way to avoid everyone standing at the curb at the same time. If you’re not staying in downtown Seattle or by Sea-Tac Airport, please plan to meet the group at the Seattle Hyatt Regency (808 Howell St.). If you are staying outside of this area or you are unsure of whether or not we can pick you up, please contact us to inquire. We will do our best to accommodate you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise the supplier of any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- Subject to road conditions. This tour may be canceled up to and including the day of travel due to hazardous road conditions. The tour route may also be modified due to road closures or hazards. This tour requires a minimum of 4 guest bookings on the day of travel in order to operate. The supplier reserves the right to cancel the tour up to and including the day before the scheduled tour date if insufficient bookings have been received by that time.
- This tour includes opportunities for modest amounts of walking and hiking on marked trails, but over many uneven surfaces as well as up and down hill. For those with limited mobility or who do not wish to hike, alternative arrangements can be made.
- Weather conditions on Mt. Rainier can change quickly even during the summer, so please dress appropriately. Even during summer months, you may feel warm when walking but can cool quickly once we stop for a rest. We recommend preparing multiple layers including a t-shirt, insulating layer and a waterproof layer like an outer shell or windbreaker. Particularly for spring and fall tours, please prepare insulating clothes and be prepared for periods of rain or fog. Please also wear appropriate footwear such as sturdy soled shoes or sneakers suitable to hiking over uneven terrain.
- This tour operates rain or shine, but your guide will show you the best spots on any given day, no matter what the weather is doing.
- We also offer hotel pick up from Sea-Tac airport area hotels. If your hotel provides an airport shuttle service, then it’s most likely close enough to our route of travel for us to pick you up at your hotel. Sea-Tac area hotel pick-ups are conducted after downtown Seattle pick-ups and are usually between 8:15-8:20am. We will contact you at least 1 day before your tour to inform you of your individual pick-up time slot.
- Most travelers can participate
- We happily accommodate a wide range of dietary requirements with your own delicious meal. In order for us to arrange this for you, however, please notify us of your request no less than 72 hours before your tour. If there is less than 72 hours before the tour, we will do our best to accommodate you, but if we can’t we will let you know at the time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature Nuts Adventure Travel, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Please everyone book this trip for the most enjoyable time in Seattle." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt. Rainier National Park Small Group Tour from Seattle with Gourmet Lunch
10 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Hard Rock Cafe SeattleChihuly Garden and GlassKerry Park (Franklin Place)Seattle Chinatown-International DistrictCascade RangeDiscovery ParkWaterfall Garden ParkTillicum VillageQueen Anne HillOriginal StarbucksWoodland Park ZooBallard DistrictSeattle Cruise PortOlympic National ParkBloedel ReserveLake WashingtonBlake Island Marine State ParkFremont DistrictCapitol HillSky View Observatory