2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See a new side of Gig Harbor—and soak up the wild scenery of Puget Sound—on this boat tour. Meet your Coast Guard-certified captain, hop aboard the ex-navy boat, and set sail. You’ll see impeccable views of Mt. Rainier’s snowy peak, and admire local landmarks like the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. As you go, look out for eagles, seals, porpoises, and other wildlife, and learn more about the region’s history.
- See a perspective many visitors miss on this boat tour of Puget Sound
- Admire views of the coast and Mt. Rainier from the water’s edge
- Learn all about the area and its history from your guide’s commentary
- Get up close and personal with Pacific Northwest sights and scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
8829 N Harborview Dr, Gig Harbor, WA 98332, USA
Our dock is at Anthony's Restaurant in Gig Harbor, WA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riviera Cruises / Destiny Harbor Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hour Guided Boat Tour in Gig Harbor and Narrows Bridges?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Guided Boat Tour in Gig Harbor and Narrows Bridges?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hour Guided Boat Tour in Gig Harbor and Narrows Bridges?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hour Guided Boat Tour in Gig Harbor and Narrows Bridges?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Hour Guided Boat Tour in Gig Harbor and Narrows Bridges
1 hour 22 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeattleWater Tours - WashingtonDay Cruises - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonWater Tours - VancouverDay Cruises - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverWater Tours - PortlandDay Cruises - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Waterfall Garden ParkHiram M. Chittenden LocksTillicum VillageSnoqualmie FallsChateau Ste. Michelle WineryDiscovery ParkSeattle Great WheelSeattle Art Museum (SAM)Kerry Park (Franklin Place)Seattle Cruise PortWashington State FerriesHard Rock Cafe SeattleGas Works ParkMyrtle Edwards ParkSeattle Chinatown-International DistrictWoodland ParkPioneer SquareFremont DistrictMt. St. HelensMuseum of Flight