Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Olympic National Park without having to rent a car
- Great for Chinese visitors, with an English- and Chinese-speaking guide
- Spend time learning about the park at the Visitor Center
- Round-trip transfers from various Seattle neighborhoods or the airport are included
Departure & Return
07:45AM Departure Seattle Historic Gate
08:15AM Departure Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
Seattle Historic Gate；502 S. King St. Seattle WA 98104 ；
20:00 Drop off Seattle–Tacoma International Airport(Airport) ； Please book flight after 20:00.
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- If we can’t drive to the Hurricane Ridge due to the bad weather, we will go to the other attractions in Olympic National Park.
- If the Bainbridge Island ferry closed or delayed due to weather condition, we will drive back to Seattle.
- As Olympic National Park is a mountain attraction, please remind the day tour attenders of preparing dry food for lunch to ensure the time of visiting.
- 1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- 2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
- 3. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
- 4. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
- 5. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
- 6. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
- 7. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
- Most travelers can participate
- 8. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the website. It is your responsibility to check it on the website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 9. Mt Rainier National Park and Olympic National Park are mountainous tourist attractions. In order to ensure the proper time to visit each scenic location, we highly recommend guests to prepare lunch foods in advance.
- 10. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jupiter Legend Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.