Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We will be sitting in one of the bus bays. Look for the minibus,which is the same as the one displayed on our website.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We do not carry children under the age of 5 years. A private tour could be arranged if required.
- Most travelers can participate
- As this is a winter tour please have good footwear, warm clothing and wet weather clothing as well.
- If you are a solo traveler please contact us before booking. Minimum of 3 bookings is required for tour to operate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skye Minibus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands