- This introductory tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Lewis
- Visit Callanish Standing Stones and other Neolithic landmarks
- Leave the planning to someone else, and discover the Hebrides scenery
- This small-group tour offers a flexible, personalized way to explore
Departure & Return
Meet at Perceval Square which is the carpark behind the tourist office, right by the harbour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of the Outer Hebrides - Love Hebrides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands