Departure & Return
The tour begins at the American Prohibition Museum in City Market. We will be entering the speakeasy associated with this museum, so you will need to check in with your guide/host waiting at the entrance of the museum prior to the start time. They will be wearing Savannah Taste Experience polo shirt
The tour ends near the starting location, just off of city market at Molly MacPherson's.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Taste Experience Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Savannah Walktails & Bar Bites Guided Happy Hour Tour.