- This two-in-one excursion includes a ghost tour and a pub crawl
- Discover the scenic (and spooky) highlights of Savannah's Historic District
- Learn about local history and ghostly lore from your guide’s stories
- Choose to purchase drinks en route (happy hour deals are available)
Departure & Return
Mollys is a famous local Scottish pub. As soon as you get there ask the bartender for a drink to go sooner Tour Guide will meet you and I feel go on the tour
Another one of savannas great dive bars it his house in one of the oldest existing homes in Savannah. The structure dates back to the 1700s. Find out how the bar got its name Abe’s in the first place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Full Moon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff