1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Touring the entirety of the Bonventure Cemetery is a breeze on this Segway tour: glide across the 100-acre (40 hectare) property without breaking a sweat. Learn Savannah history as you visit the graves of famous residents such as Gracie Watson and Conrad Aiken, and hear fascinating tales and fun facts about Savannah characters from your guide. This tour even includes transportation from downtown Savannah for a hassle-free trip.
- Bonventure Cemetery Segway tour from Savannah
- Cover more of the huge cemetery in less time than a walking tour
- Guide provides safety and instructional training—perfect for new riders
- All transportation included from downtown Savannah
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
412 Whitaker St , 412 Whitaker St, Savannah, GA 31401, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
This tour can also meet at the cemetery, if the guest prefers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tours in Motion
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How old do I have to be to participate in the Segway Tour in Historic Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah?
A:There is no age limit, however, all guests but be at least 5 feet tall and over 100lbs to participate.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Segway Tour in Historic Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway Tour in Historic Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Segway Tour in Historic Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway Tour in Historic Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We finished at noon, so just don’t make plans too close to the tour, and you will have an amazing time!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway Tour in Historic Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesSegway ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSavannahCity Tours - GeorgiaAudio Guides - GeorgiaSegway Tours - GeorgiaCity Tours - CharlestonAudio Guides - CharlestonSegway Tours - CharlestonCity Tours - JacksonvilleAudio Guides - JacksonvilleSegway Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Columbia SquareDavenport House MuseumShips of the Sea Maritime MuseumHistoric Savannah TheatreMassie Heritage CenterTemple Mickve Israel Gribble House Paranormal ExperienceMadison SquareFactors WalkFirst African Baptist ChurchAndrew Low HouseTelfair AcademyReynolds SquareSavannah Historic DistrictOwens-Thomas HouseMercer Williams House MuseumAmerican Prohibition MuseumThe Pirates’ HouseSorrel Weed House Wormsloe State Historic Site