Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided Segway tour of Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah
- Learn about the history of the cemetery and the people buried there from your guide as you go
- Explore one of the largest and most beautiful cemeteries in the region, complete with famous statues and elaborately carved gravestones
- Cover more of the cemetery in less time by touring on a Segway
Departure & Return
We are located across the street from the Visitors Center parking lot in the Old Town Trolley building. We ask guest to please meet at our office no later then 9 am. You can ride with us or you can follow us in your car.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders must at least 16 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Savannah
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Seeing Bonaventure Cemetery by Segway is the only way to do it." See review