4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
When staying in a big city, the crowds and noise can feel overwhelming at times. Adventure out of the city and away from all the commotion with this Private Muir Woods National Monument and Sausalito Tour that’ll get you out into the great outdoors to see the historic California coastal redwoods, as well as a quaint waterfront town. This private experience is just for you and your group.
- Explore Muir Woods National Monument with your own private group
- Discover the waterfront town of Sausalito with a private guide
- An optional picture stop at the Golden Gate Bridge is offered
- A half-day tour is easy to fit into any busy schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Local Guide
Muir Woods Park Use/Entry Fee ($15, free for children under 16)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You and your group can get picked up and dropped at any address in San Francisco. Pick ups available within San Francisco city limits, please provide specific address for pick up (We may ask that you travel to a nearby location with a dedicated passenger zone for pick up)
*Pick ups outside of San Francisco city limits may be possible on request and depending on the location.
- James R. Herman Cruise Terminal, Pier 27, San Francisco Pier 33 - Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat (Customers are asked to bring their own child seat).
- The ability to climb into and out of a 15 passenger van is required, customers with mobility concerns should contact us prior to booking this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edge of the World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSausalitoShore Excursions - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaShore Excursions - San FranciscoBus Tours - San FranciscoPorts of Call Tours - San FranciscoHalf-day Tours - San FranciscoShore Excursions - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaPorts of Call Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory