Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
You'll be looking for a boat ramp across 41 from a Sunoco and a Publix. Once in the parking lot, look for spots close to the water that aren't trailer spots. The captain will be down on the dock with boat already in the water.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pets are allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insight Fishing and Boating
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Half-day Private Inshore Fishing in Sarasota.