Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Sapporo Station North Exit Directions: From the main Sapporo JR train station, please take the North Exit on the east ticket gate side. You will see the charter bus car park in front of this exit and our guide will be waiting with a Travel Hokkaido sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Hokkaido
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.