Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the spectacular volcanic activity of Hell Valley
- Explore Lake Toya with your personal licensed guide
- Get excellent views of the volcano’s summit from the Mount Uzu ropeway
- Visit the natural footbath at the Oyunuma River (closed in winter)
- Convenient round trip transportation from your Sapporo hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Oyunma Natural Foot Bath is closed in winter time.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please pay the extra fees by cash. Credit card is acceptable for lunch only
- Additional fee 13,000 yen per hour will apply if the tour exceeds 10 hours by your request or if you do not return at the designated time
- Fruits picking can be included from June to September. Please request at time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience