- Discover the spectacular volcanic activity of Hell Valley
- Explore Lake Toya with your personal licensed guide
- Get excellent views of the volcano’s summit from the Mount Uzu ropeway
- Visit the natural footbath at the Oyunuma River (closed in winter)
- Convenient round trip transportation from your Sapporo hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Oyunma Natural Foot Bath is closed in winter time.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please pay the extra fees by cash. Credit card is acceptable for lunch only
- Additional fee 13,000 yen per hour will apply if the tour exceeds 10 hours by your request or if you do not return at the designated time
- Fruits picking can be included from June to September. Please request at time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience