12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the natural beauty of the countryside around Sapporo on this delightful day tour. In season, you can enjoy the sight of carpets of colorful flowers sweeping the hillsides. Also visit the picturesque Blue Pond, spend time at Asahiyama Zoo, watch craftspeople at work in their cottages, and see some lovely trees made famous by appearing in commercials. A day out to suit the whole family.
- All activities listed on the itinerary are included
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Get good value on this group tour
- See and do many things on a full-day tour
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Schedule may be changed or cut due to actual traffic condition or other uncontrollable incidents. Please kindly be noted.
- Staff who can speak English and Japanese will accompany the tour. No detailed tour sightseeing guidance will be provided. Please kindly be noted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear a mask while participating in the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hokkaido Highlights of Flower Blossom, Asahiyama Zoo& Blue pond「Aoi-ike」!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hokkaido Highlights of Flower Blossom, Asahiyama Zoo& Blue pond「Aoi-ike」!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hokkaido Highlights of Flower Blossom, Asahiyama Zoo& Blue pond「Aoi-ike」!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hokkaido Highlights of Flower Blossom, Asahiyama Zoo& Blue pond「Aoi-ike」!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The zoo stop should should be just an hour and the Tomita farm should be longer we have not enough time to go around and see the flowers." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hokkaido Highlights of Flower Blossom, Asahiyama Zoo& Blue pond「Aoi-ike」!
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSapporoBus Tours - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - NaritaFull-day Tours - NaritaBus Tours - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory