Departure & Return
From the main JR train station, please use the North Exit on the East ticket gate side. There is a Dotour Coffee Shop where we ask people to wait, but if you look outside, you will see a bus car park directly in front of you and a member of our team will also be holding a 'Travel Hokkaido' sign.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us immediately if you will need infant seats
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Hokkaido
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.