5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close and personal with tropical rain forest in Sanya, one of China’s southernmost spots. Explore the woodland, rivers, bridges, and waterfalls of Yanoda (Yanuo) Rain Forest with a private guide to identify rare plants and insects. Besides door-to-door round-trip private transfers, your day includes a local buffet lunch: choose between morning and noon departures to fit your travel plans.
- Spend half a day exploring Yanoda (Yanuo) Rain Forest Cultural Tourism Zone
- Stay fueled with a local buffet lunch
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Take it easy with 2-way private transfers and guiding direct from your door
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
Buffet local lunch
Departure & Return
San Ya Wan Xian Ju Fu, Tianya Qu, Sanya Shi, Hainan Sheng, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- "You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance."
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- If you want to start your tour at different time, please leave a special requirement at the time of booking.
- Picking up from cruise port or dropping off is no problem with additional fees (depending on how many people). If you need this service, please leave a special requirement when booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Private Tour to Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Private Tour to Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Private Tour to Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Private Tour to Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Private Tour to Yanoda Tropical Rain Forest Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanyaBus Tours - Southern ChinaCity Tours - Southern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Southern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangNature and Wildlife - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangBus Tours - HueCity Tours - HueNature and Wildlife - HueHalf-day Tours - HueCategory