5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This half-day private tour of Nanshan Buddhism Culture Park will give you access to stunning shrines, statues, and temples, and also help you learn about China’s Buddhist culture. You won’t have to worry about organizing transport as hotel pickup is included at a time convenient for you. You’ll travel with ease in a private vehicle to Nanshan Buddhism Culture Park, and beat the visitor lines with entrance fees included too.
- A great opportunity to learn more about Buddhism and see beautiful temples
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket to Nanshan Buddhism Culture Park provided
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Downtown hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport in air-conditioned car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sanya Half Day Private Tour of Nanshan Buddhism Culture Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sanya Half Day Private Tour of Nanshan Buddhism Culture Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sanya Half Day Private Tour of Nanshan Buddhism Culture Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sanya Half Day Private Tour of Nanshan Buddhism Culture Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10289P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanyaShore Excursions - Southern ChinaBus Tours - Southern ChinaPorts of Call Tours - Southern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Southern ChinaShore Excursions - Da NangBus Tours - Da NangPorts of Call Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangShore Excursions - HueBus Tours - HuePorts of Call Tours - HueHalf-day Tours - HueCategory