Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointSanya Phoenix International Airport, Fenghuangzhen, Tianya District, Sanya, Hainan, China, 572000
Traveler pickup is offered
You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance.
- Sanya Airport, Sanya China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour.
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to book your hotels in Sanya Bay area, Dadonghai Beach area or Yalong Bay area, or it will occur extra transfer fee according to the distance.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms