3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation in Lhasa
Admission of all the places list in the itinerary
Local English-speaking guide
Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Ratification of travel to Tibet
Transfer from Sanya city hotel to airport
Round-trip flight tickets to Lhasa(please contact us in advance if you prefer us to book for you)
Transfer from airport to Sanya hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free picking up service from your city hotel or residence in Sanya(all hotels in Dadonghai Tourism Area), if you stay outside these place, please contact us in advance to arrange to be picked up from your hotel and pay extra cost to driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All travelers will be required to submit scans of passports and Chinese visas to tour operator in order to acquire entry permits into Tibet
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If operator cancels tour due to permit issues, customers will receive a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Samtour of Chengdu OTC Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Tibet Tour from Sanya: Lhasa, Yamdrok Lake and Khampa La Pass?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Tibet Tour from Sanya: Lhasa, Yamdrok Lake and Khampa La Pass?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Private Tibet Tour from Sanya: Lhasa, Yamdrok Lake and Khampa La Pass
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanyaBus Tours - Southern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Southern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - Da NangNature and Wildlife - Da NangMulti-day Tours - Da NangBus Tours - HueNature and Wildlife - HueMulti-day Tours - HueCategory