9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most out of a visit to Muxia and Cape Finisterre on this guided day tour from Santiago de Compostela. With all the details arranged ahead of time and a guide in the lead, you'll learn much more about the area than you would exploring on your own, with the bonus of not having to worry about logistics or directions. Snap photos of the dramatic landscapes and learn about the many shipwrecks that have met their doom on the so-called "Coast of Death" through your guide's engaging commentary.
- Tranpsort via a climate-controlled coach for a comfortable trip year-round
- Driver from Santiago means you can focus on the scenery and the experience
- Guide provides engaging commentary on the area's history
- All details and logistics arranged ahead of time
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. de Xoán Carlos I, 6, 15701 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY SIMPLY GALICIA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Galicia's Death Coast Day Trip from Santiago?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Galicia's Death Coast Day Trip from Santiago?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Galicia's Death Coast Day Trip from Santiago?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Galicia's Death Coast Day Trip from Santiago
4 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantiago de CompostelaBus Tours - GaliciaNature and Wildlife - GaliciaHistorical Tours - GaliciaFull-day Tours - GaliciaBus Tours - La CorunaNature and Wildlife - La CorunaHistorical Tours - La CorunaFull-day Tours - La CorunaBus Tours - VigoNature and Wildlife - VigoHistorical Tours - VigoFull-day Tours - VigoCategory