- Take a day trip from Santander to Santoña
- Learn all about anchovies at the Conservas Emilia factory
- Take a boat trip around Santoña’s bay and explore the village
- This tour is limited to eight travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Santander.
Please contact us to arrange a meeting place if your hotel is outside the city.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EXPLORING CANTABRIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Santoña: Anchovy Factory & Boat Trip.