8 days (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Applicable local taxes (VAT)
Emergency Contact service
Replacement car in case of accident
Full-Full petrol rate
All-inclusive insurance: Wheel and windscreen (CGT)
Road assistance 24 hour telephone service
Vehicle theft (TP); Personal accident insurance (P.A.I).
7 night's accommodation
Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, laundry, drinks and meals
not stated explicitly in the programme
Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the included section
National or International flights
All types of insurance except of mentioned rent-a-car insurance.
Entry visas to Spain and Gibraltar (if applicable)
Entrance tickets to any venue, museum or activity
Damage to a third party or to the hire vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving.
are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle.
In the event of a fine being received there will be an administration charge.
If the car is left outside of rent a car designated area on drop off
customers will be responsible for any costs generated and for any damage to the vehicle
due to it being parked outside of the Rent a Car installations.
Each additional driver fee
Any extra equipment (GPS, baby seat etc)
No insurance cover in Gibraltar.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Drivers age from 26 to 75 years old (must have had their driver´s licence for a minimum of one year)
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick-up hours are Monday to Friday and Sunday, 08:00 to 22:00 hrs. Saturdays 12:00 to 20:00 hrs.
- Pick-up outside of these times are subject to a surcharge.
- Drivers who are not citizens of the European Union must present an international driver’s licence together with the original from their country of origin.
- If the customer returns the vehicle earlier than the agreed upon drop-off date stated in the rental contract, the rental company will not refund the customer for any unused days
- Deposit credit card Visa or MasterCard only
- Accident/theft reporting must be notified within 48hours of incident
- In cases where, following the return of the vehicle, additional cleaning is required due to the car being dirty beyond the level expected from normal vehicle use, an additional charge shall apply, against evidence of the cost of the service provided
- Instructions for car collection. Day 1: On arrival at the airport head to the hall to meet with an OK-rent-a-car representative Day 8 Return procedure and exact designated area will be advised by rent a car company when you pick up the car on arrival day.
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Spain. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent in summer can be very useful during your stay.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Spain
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Coast?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Coast?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Coast?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Coast?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during North Coast?
This activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by North Coast.
See all safety measures taken by North Coast.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursArt ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantanderBus Tours - BilbaoMulti-day Tours - BilbaoArt Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - San SebastianMulti-day Tours - San SebastianArt Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - SegoviaMulti-day Tours - SegoviaArt Tours - SegoviaCategory