7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Luz en el cielo and Lumunosa H: Two hostals close to the beach and town<br/>Duration: 7 days<br/>included in the hotel: breakfast<br/> Montezuma to Romelia<br/>4×4 vahicle<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
surf lesson equipment
Seven nigth hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you.up at Luminosa Hostel Montezuma
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/20/2020 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicoya surf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One week surf and adventure in Montezuma and Cabuya?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One week surf and adventure in Montezuma and Cabuya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One week surf and adventure in Montezuma and Cabuya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One week surf and adventure in Montezuma and Cabuya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 46028P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSanta TeresaPuntarenasDining Experiences - Central PacificSports Lessons - Central PacificSurfing Lessons - Central PacificCategory