- Bioluminescence kayak tour from Bahia Rica
- Guided tour is suited to first-time or experienced kayakers
- Access to onsite bathroom facilities and hot drinks included
- Group size is limited to 10 people for personal service
Departure & Return
We try to start on time, please be here 20 minutes before departure. From the Paquera ferry landing, take the dirt road to the small village Punta Cuchillo. Follow signs to Bahia Rica. After 1,5 km you'll cross a very small bridge. Park here and walk the little trail to our kayak launch site.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Age limit: minimum 10 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with fear or water
- Not recommended for travelers that are afraid of the dark
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bahia Rica Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands