- Walking tour of Santa Ana is a good introduction to the city
- Guide shares stories that illuminate city’s past
- Plenty of photo opportunities including sunset spot
- Door-to-door transportation from your hotel solves transport logistics
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required and have an addicional charge
- On May 1, December 24, 25, 31, and January 1 this tour does not operates due to closing of the museum
- Most travelers can participate
- Now due pandemic situation the museums and places of interest request book in advance and are subject to availability, if you do the booking wihtout time it is possible you have to do panoramic tours
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Panamericana de Viajes DMC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff