Departure & Return
We will meet at 10:30 am at the Santa Marta International Marina. Once you arrive at the entrance to the Marina, ask for the Artivela Ship and I will go out to look for you. If you need transportation to get to the marina, contact me to offer you information. +57 320 6155817
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Our house on the water has no traveler restrictions.
- If you are prone to dizziness, we recommend taking a medication to prevent it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY VeleroSantaMarta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sailing to Tayrona with Luis: Unique!.