- Learn to stand-up paddleboard in Santa Barbara with an expert guide
- Admire the beautiful Santa Barbara scenery from the water
- Get up close to marine life like seals, fish and even dolphins
- All skill levels welcome, and paddleboard, paddle and wetsuit rental included
- Small-group lesson limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
You will be meeting your guide/instructor at our Stand on West Beach which is located on the beach directly across from the Harbor View Inn Hotel.
What To Expect
If you’re a beginner, you’ll learn to pop up on your board and practice proper paddling techniques before you head out onto the water. Your instructor tailors the lesson for more experienced paddlers, ensuring a great experience for all.
Paddle along at your own pace over calm waters in Santa Barbara Harbor and follow the shoreline while your guide accompanies the group and offers tips for balancing and turning the stable and sturdy paddleboard.
Keep an eye out for seals and possibly dolphins that swim past as you soak up the scenery of the Santa Barbara coastline.
If you’re up for the challenge, your guide can take you to the surf break for some extra fun and exercise before you return to shore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cal Coast Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons