6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tour Santa Barbara wine country with a private guide on this full day outing. Perfect for couples and small groups who appreciate exclusivity, this tour visits intimate, family-owned vineyards not typically open to the general public. Get the VIP treatment with tours of the cellars and vineyards, often with the owners themselves. You’ll never stand at a crowded tasting bar on this tour—it’s red carpet treatment all the way.
- Tour private wineries with VIP treatment
- Small groups—maximum of 8 people
- Lunch, wine tastings, and snacks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up & drop off from your location in luxury Mercedes. Small Group/ Shared Tour (max 6-7 guests)
Small Production, Premium Wine Tasting in all seating tastings.
Customized organic lunch of your choice (choose from large selection from our organic menu)
Private vineyard tour, Private barrel room & wine production facility tour, depending on itinerary
SMALL GROUP/ SHARED WINE TOUR (Max 6-7 guests) in luxury Mercedes
Gratuity is not automatically charged upon booking
Must be 21+ (unfortunately we cannot accommodate children of any age for our shared tour)
We cannot accommodate any pets (dogs, cats, pigs, ferrets, etc) on our wine tours.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up directly from your location for our SHARED/ GROUP WINE TOUR which can include hotels or homes. If you are not saying at one of these hotels listed, we also pick up at residences (AirBnB, etc). If you are driving up from Los Angeles (or other cities out of the area) just for the day, we can arrange to meet at a central location in downtown Santa Barbara (easy off the freeway). This location is typically Hotel Californian. Please put this in your pick up location when driving up for the day and we'll reply with exact pick up time once tour is confirmed.
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, 500 James Fowler Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93117
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not booked until you have received Confirmation. All tours are limited and subject to availability.
- Dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes it can be warm in the vineyards and cool in the barrel rooms.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY SUSTAINABLE WINE TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Santa Barbara Wine Tour (MAX 7 GUESTS) to Private Locations?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Santa Barbara Wine Tour (MAX 7 GUESTS) to Private Locations?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Santa Barbara Wine Tour (MAX 7 GUESTS) to Private Locations?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Private tours and tastings along with snacks and a delicious lunch." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Santa Barbara Wine Tour (MAX 7 GUESTS) to Private Locations
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSanta BarbaraFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Pismo BeachBus Tours - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachFull-day Tours - Pismo BeachFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaWine Tastings - Santa MonicaFull-day Tours - Santa MonicaCategory