Departure & Return
Our guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. If meeting at the Visitor's Center, your guide will meet you just outside the Visitor's Center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must be 21 or older in order to consume alcohol
- Our wine bike tours require a minimum of 4 participants to run. You will be emailed with options if you have less than 4 people in your party.
- If you are a single traveler, please free to call our office to confirm availability
- Departure and arrival times are flexible, depending on your location & other pick-ups that day, but generally range from 10:00am to 10:45am. Pick-up times will be confirmed via phone or email the day prior. We are usually done by 3 or 4pm, heading back to town and returning by 5pm.
- If you do not require hotel pick-up, or are not staying in in Santa Barbara or Santa Ynez, you may meet the shuttle at the Santa Barbara Visitor's Center, 1 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- If meeting at the Visitor's center, the parking lot is immediately behind the Visitor Center building.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Wine Country Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff