- Let a private chauffeur drive you around the Santa Barbara wine region
- Sample local wines with included tastings at four wineries
- Enjoy a picnic lunch
- Pickup provided by private vehicle in Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Montecito, and other nearby areas
Departure & Return
Please contact us if your hotel or vacation rental is not listed as a pick up location. We'll pick you up at your hotel or vacation rental in Santa Barbara city, and some Santa Barbara county locations.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your pick up location when you book.
- Under 21 permitted, but some wineries have age requirements to enter premises. Please contact the local supplier after booking to clarify which wineries you would like to visit or if you prefer a tour customized based on tasting preferences or type of celebration you are having.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Golden Rooster Transportation & Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms