- This active option is perfect for independent, adventurous travelers
- See a new perspective on Santa Barbara from a kayak or stand-up paddleboard
- Explore at a time that works best for your schedule
- Kayaks or SUPs, safety gear, and brief instruction are all included
Departure & Return
You'll find us on the sand of West Beach directly across from the Harbor View Inn Hotel. We're just north of the Pier/Stearn's Warf on the sand of West Beach. You'll see our gear next to a white shed, blue flags, and a blue tent.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cal Coast Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons