4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A shore excursion lets you get off your cruise ship and see the sights without any planning, stress, or hassle. This trip takes you from your port at Acajutla to Cerro Verde National Park, a top park in El Salvador. Hike around the crater lake and sightsee on the ride, and then return to your ship in time for your departure.
- Acajutla shore excursion
- Visit Cerro Verde National Park in a day
- Guide provides insight you might miss on your own
- All transportation with port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Once on the port, take the shutle bus to the visitors center also called Residencia 3, there is a booth named "El Salvador" Our guide will be there with your name. The emergency phone is +503-76007313 (jus in case you dont see Our guide ). The driver will be 30 min before the cruise arrives and will wait for you 60 minutes.
Address: The tours departs from Acajutla visitors center, also called Residencia 3. Please take the free shutle from the ship to the visitors center. Our guide will be waiting there with a sign.
Directions: Take the free shutle bus from the ship to the visitors center ( also called residencia 3 ) in Acajutla porth. Our guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name.
Return point: The tours ends next to ship
- Acajutla Porth
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must bring a phocotopy of your passport ( The main page where your photo is ), It will be requested by inmigration in order to leave the porth facility.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is only open to passangers from ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour departs one hour after ship arrives
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion from Acajutla Cerro Verde National Park and Izalco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion from Acajutla Cerro Verde National Park and Izalco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta AnaShore Excursions - San SalvadorBus Tours - San SalvadorNature and Wildlife - San SalvadorPorts of Call Tours - San SalvadorHalf-day Tours - San SalvadorShore Excursions - La LibertadBus Tours - La LibertadNature and Wildlife - La LibertadPorts of Call Tours - La LibertadHalf-day Tours - La LibertadShore Excursions - San Luis TalpaBus Tours - San Luis TalpaNature and Wildlife - San Luis TalpaPorts of Call Tours - San Luis TalpaHalf-day Tours - San Luis TalpaCategory