1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
The city tour will be adapted to your wishes.
Departure & Return
20002 Donostia-San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Zubieta Kalea, 2, 20007 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
31 de Agosto Kalea, 46, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baskenreisen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during San Sebastian private sightseeing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Sebastian private sightseeing?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianRunning Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryRunning Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoRunning Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderCategory