3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up in hotels in the city center
Extended guided visit by walk
Taste the best cheesecake in the world
Anything that is not in the "included" area.
Departure & Return
Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Destination "Creating Memories"
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Sebastian: The best Cheesecake in the world?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during San Sebastian: The best Cheesecake in the world?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Sebastian: The best Cheesecake in the world?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Sebastian: The best Cheesecake in the world?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
San Sebastian: The best Cheesecake in the world
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoWalking Tours - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderCategory