2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a private city tour around San Sebastian’s historic center. Visit over 15 landmarks such as San Vicente Church and Plaza de la Constitución and learn about the history of each landmark from your informative guide. Finish the tour with a pintxo and a drink in one of the traditional bars of the old town.
- Discover San Sebastian on a 3-hour private city tour
- Visit at least 15 local landmarks and learn about the city’s history
- Enjoy a delicious pintxo and drink at a local establishment
- Receive a personalized experience with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Alameda del Blvd., 25W, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private San Sebastian City Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private San Sebastian City Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private San Sebastian City Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private San Sebastian City Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianWalking Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoWalking Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderCategory