6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the two gems of the Basque coast on a private, full-day tour of San Sebastian and Biarritz. With a private guide leading the way, see why these seaside escapes have drawn celebrities, artists, and royals to their sun-soaked beaches and charming street cafés. Explore the medieval Old Town of San Sebastian, celebrated as Spain’s culinary capital, and then venture across the border into France and beautiful Biarritz on a customized itinerary designed to suit your group’s interests.
- Private day tour of San Sebastian and Biarritz
- Visit a pair of the most beautiful towns on the Basque and French-Basque coast
- Soak up history and a rich culinary scene in San Sebastian's Old Town
- Cross the border into France to relax on Biarritz's gorgeous beaches
- Itinerary can be customized to suit your taste and interests
- Private transport lets you skip the hassle of renting a car
- Price is per group, up to six people
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional, personal and private local guide service
Private driver service
Air-conditioned private transport
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your accommodation address if you are staying in an apartment.
- San Sebastian Airport, Gabarrari Kalea, 5, 20280 Hondarribia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during San Sebastian and Biarritz Private Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Sebastian and Biarritz Private Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Sebastian and Biarritz Private Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderCategory