Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you by the stairs of the main entrance of San Sebastian’s Cathedral, called the Buen Pastor Cathedral (Good Shepherd in English) which is located on San Martin Kalea/Calle San Martin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for pescatarians, gluten free and lactose free with prior notice
- Not recommended for vegans nor vegetarians
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devour San Sebastian Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff