4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is a great pick for foodies visiting San Sebastian who want to explore a smaller place that’s known for great food—the fisherman village of Hondarribia on the Basque Coast. Enjoy the luxury of having a day where door-to-door transport is included, and a shortlist of great food spots are chosen for you. Stroll along the cobbled streets, and get recommendations of the best pintxos (Basque tapas) and drinks to try. It’ll be the ultimate hassle-free trip, as pintxos and drinks are included.
- Discover the highlights of the scenic fishing village of Hondarribia
- No need to book a taxi—hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Hassle-free excursion with food and alcoholic beverages included
- No language barriers—a guide translates and explains local pintxos dishes
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch or Dinner
Food & Drinks: 5 pintxos (Basque tapas) and 5 drinks
All Fees and Taxes
Any other food and drinks not specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the Hotel name or address of your accommodation in San Sebastian.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Basque
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hondarribia Pintxos Tour from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hondarribia Pintxos Tour from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hondarribia Pintxos Tour from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hondarribia Pintxos Tour from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hondarribia Pintxos Tour from San Sebastian
6 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderCategory