8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
San Sebastian is a great springboard for visiting Spain’s La Rioja, a wine-growing region beneath the Cantabrian Mountains known for its high quality, and mostly, red wines. Explore the vine-covered hills on this small-group tour, and visit two bodegas (wineries) to see their vineyards and production facilities. At each estate, finish with a wine tasting to sample different varieties alongside local snacks. If you wish, upgrade to a private tour.
- Two Rioja winery visits and tastings tour from San Sebastian
- Visit La Rioja to learn about and try its wines
- Call at two wineries to tour their vineyards and production areas
- Wine tasting at each estate, including local culinary specialities
- Small group of 15 or fewer for a personalized atmosphere
- Air-conditioned transport, hotel pickup and drop-off, and entrance fees included
- Optional upgrade to a private tour available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (if option selected)
Two winery visits
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel or apartment adress.
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Rioja Wine Tour with Two Winery Visits and Tastings from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during La Rioja Wine Tour with Two Winery Visits and Tastings from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Rioja Wine Tour with Two Winery Visits and Tastings from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
La Rioja Wine Tour with Two Winery Visits and Tastings from San Sebastian
6 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoWine Tastings - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory