- Half-day hike on St. James Way from San Sebastian
- Walk part of the historical pilgrimage route along the Basque coast
- Discover the scenery and sights with a guide
- Savor seafood tapas and a drink in San Pedro fishing village
- Return transfer to central San Sebastian included
- Fairly strenuous hike requires good-to-high fitness levels
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Ticket office of the Kursaal building in San Sebastian Address: Av. de Zurriola, 1, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Water and raincoat (depending on the weather) are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hike is not suitable for all ages and conditions: elderly people and pregnant women should consider alternative routes (inform us before before taking the hike)
- Some areas can be slippery, so guests are advised to wear non-slip shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very good workout up to the top with interesting basque history and sea views" See review